Nishimoto Trading Co. Ltd
Food distribution center
- Client:Nishimoto Trading Co., Ltd.
- Project Completion: August, 2014
- Work Executed:Office layout, furnishings, communication system
- Floor Space:5,000 sq. ft (renovated area only)
- Location:13409 Orden Drive, Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670
For this project, we provided office space layout modifications to accommodate additional personnel for an overseas distribution center of a major Japanese food manufacturer, as well as new furniture installation, communication systems, and electrical construction coinciding with the renovations.
1. Performing construction and rearranging while everyday operations continued
We had to perform our work alongside everyday operations at the plant, so we divided the office area and construction into two phases.
We completed renovations for half of the area in Phase 1, and did the work on the remaining half in Phase 2. This means we had to do all tasks, including furnishing, electrical, and communications twice.
We also had to do construction work outside of regular work hours, working primarily on weekends and at night, essentially doubling building time.